WebServius can take input from a variety of data sources.
- Support for data-feeds in CSV, XML, flat-file and other formats
- Support for FTP, HTTP and other delivery
- Periodic updates, full or incremental
- Integration with your own APIs or web services, both REST and SOAP
- Integration with custom/proprietary data formats
WebServius can host your data for later delivery through APIs or direct download.
- We provide reliable and scalable hosting for real-time data access
- No need to worry about server capacity on your end
- Data can be hosted in Amazon Web Services SimpleDB
- You can retain full control over cloud hosting account
WebServius creates a developer API for easy integration and real-time access to your data.
- Best-practices API automatically created for any dataset
- Easy-to-use REST API with both XML and JSON support
- Supports querying, column selection, sorting, pagination
- Consistent API across all data types
- API Documentation and code samples can also be created
WebServius creates a direct download portal (also known as a "count tool") for end-user access to your data.
- Customizable, user-friendly download page automatically created for any dataset
- Users may choose columns and apply filters to select the exact data they want
- Download page shows the number of matching records and their price
- Users may instantly download data in an Excel-compatible (CSV) format
- Configurable data types allow you to further control the functionality of the download page
WebServius allows you to price your data with great flexibility.
- Set up pay-per-record, fixed-fee or limited-free-trial pricing schemes
- Set per-record prices for each dataset
- Set premium per-column pricing for your most valuable data columns
- Price sets of related columns together (e.g. "address", "city", "zip", "state")
- Configure your business rules (e.g. do users pay for selected columns if they're blank?)
WebServius provides a rich set of features to bill your users.
- Charge periodic (monthly) fees and usage-based fees
- Create limited free trials, one-time promotions and discounts (annual, quarterly, etc)
- Easily define "ladder" pricing (cheaper unit pricing at higher volumes)
- Charge users by credit card or PayPal (including automated payments)
- No merchant account is required; We handle all billing details, refunds, chargebacks, etc.
- Use your own billing processes (for all customers or only the larger ones) if you prefer
WebServius allows you to easily manage your data buyers / API users.
- See all users and their subscriptions at a glance
- Easily disable or suspend a specific user's access
- Easily assign special privileges or pricing to a specific user
- Manage restricted data / API functionality that may only be accessed by certain users
- Can integrate with your existing user management system / web site user accounts
WebServius optionally allows your users to perform many tasks online, by themselves, without your involvement, reducing your costs.
- Users may sign up to use your data / API by themselves
- You may require users to accept a license of your choosing before signup
- WebServius can verify the user's identity (email, telephone number) before allowing signup
- Users may access the data download page and select, pay for and download data by themselves
- Users may pay for data / API access online, using a credit card or PayPal
- Users may access a self-service portal to retrieve API keys, data/API documentation
- Users can see their own usage and payment history
WebServius provides you with detailed analytics on how your users use your data.
- See usage reports by dataset, by user, by API operation, and more
- Access historical usage for any date range
- Find your most profitable users or your most promising upsell candidates
- Report data is downloadable in CSV format for your own analysis
- Custom reports and charts may be added upon request
WebServius provides a full set of API management features, which work with any REST API (whether created by WebServius or by you).
- Issuing API keys to developers, enforcing API key usage
- Metering API usage to enforce free usage quotas or apply pricing schemes
- Flexible metering (per call, per operation, result-dependent, XML result counting, HTTP response code dependent, etc)
- Throttling API calls (per service, per user) including adaptive throttling
- Determining API operations based on URL templates, applying access policies to operations
- Both proxy (pass-through) and proxyless API management available
- See the full list of API management features
WebServius allows you to white-label / co-brand all user-facing components, to seamlessly integrate with your other products.
- All user-facing web pages (signup, payment, data download) can be white-labeled to match your branding
- White-labeling based on IFrame technology (pages are integrated into your site)
- Support for your domains (e.g. api.yourcompany.com, developers.yourcompany.com, data.yourcompany.com)
- All emails sent from WebServius can be customized with your text
- Custom web development is available to facilitate the white-labeling process
WebServius can deliver a scalable, reliable, enterprise-grade data delivery and monetization solution.
- High SLAs (Service Level Agreements, or reliability guarantees) are available
- 24-7 support with guaranteed emergency response times is available
- Support for private installations of the WebServius technology
- Support for geographical data center distribution
In addition to the product features above, WebServius will do whatever it takes to make your data monetization or API project a success. For information on our professional services, click here.
Copyright © WebServius 2008-2014